My Photos

Monday, May 24, 2010

Welcome Remark To This Blog!



Friends

Greetings in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.Amen! I have created this blog out of a desire to share with friends and the entire world thoughts on my heart, thoughts of Church Growth & Personal Success regardless of your obstacles, thoughts of How the Church Can Harness Modern Technology to improve its cutting edge, thoughts on Leadership, Married Life and Young Adult Hood. I am writing books on some of these thoughts, the Lord willing.

To those who might want to know who I am. Here is my profile: My name is Richardson Mafuriranwa. I am the Director of Australia Multination For Christ, a College founded by Apostle E.H. Guti, one of the leading and outstanding Apostles of Jesus Christ whose ministry is touching millions with the gospel. The mission of AMFCC is to equip Christian leaders for effective and efficient ministry.

I am married to the most beautiful lady in the whole wide world, the Black Woman of Africa, Lady Faith. I am also an Associate Pastor for Forward in Faith Ministries International, New South Wales.

I hold the following qualifications; a Masters in Biblical Studies from Friends International Christian University, USA, a Bachelor's Degree in Theology from New Life Bible Institute, Zimbabwe, a Diploma in Biblical Studies & Christian Leadership from AMFCC, Zimbabwe, a Diploma in Religious Studies, from the University of Zimbabwe, and a Diploma in Administration For Ministry, from CCOSA, Zimbabwe. I am currently pursuing my Doctorate Degree in Ministry, with FICU.

I have a passion for Church Growth, Strategic Planning, Marketing, Design and Technology, the Couples & Youth Ministry as well as Leadership. I am a motivational teacher of the word of God always wanting to see people succeed and reach their God given potential.

Enjoy visiting my site and give me your feedback.

Kingdom Blessings!
Ps Richardson
'Committed To Excellence In Communicating Biblical Truth & It's Application'

No comments:

Post a Comment